Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Flower Child!!


Hey Fashionista's!!
I was never truly a huge floral fan...however now I absolutely LOVE anything with flowers on it. I feel that it gives any outfit a feminine touch, and it's one of those prints that will never get old, regardless of the year or season. Floral patterns are a MUST-HAVE for every fashionista!! I hope you all love this outfit as much as I do!! XOXO





Floral Print Blouse: American Apparel
Denim Skirt: American Apparel
Wedges: Nine West
Purse: Tory Burch Crossbody
Bracelet: Anthropologie
Ring: Charming Charlies'




10 comments:

  1. Love the colors of this floral pattern! I nominated you for Liebster Award, just check out my blog :)

    http://jaybelreeser.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for nominating me!! I will definitely check it out! XOXO

      Delete
  2. Love your Outfit, you got a great Style

    Like your Blog.

    Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know :)

    http://aimeesowa.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! And I checked out your blog, and it is excellent!! I am now following you :)

      Delete
  3. Its truly a great idea to have that flower child outfit. I think that I would look great with the flowery outfit. I know that they would also like to wear that stylish outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you so very much! Its a HUGE compliment coming from someone as gorgeous as you!! XOXO

      Delete
  5. Hey, lovely style and post. I am following you, follow back, www.doreen-faith.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete